Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Files

Wow!  Is it really Wednesday already?  What happened to my Tuesday?  LOL!

I know what happened.  I was very busy working on uploading some files and making a new one too.  The new one is not picture-ready but here are some of the ones that made it to the store last night:






Now, as much as I would like a little spending money right now, I know a bargain is always better so you might want to wait to go shopping for a few days.  Yep, there's a sale coming up around the corner.

For me, though, I have to go shopping.  There's only so long the family can live without necessities like food and toilet paper.  Plus, I have to pick up a special little gift for a beautiful young lady in our religious education class who was the first to memorize a prayer that's part of our curriculum.  Now, to get our own son to learn it.  LOL!

Happy Creative Time!

5 comments:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Oooooo, I love your new files! They are SO unique! I'm going to wait and see what you designers have in store for us in February! ;)

Anna said...

Wow just awesome files!!!! Looking forward to your sale :)

crotnem said...

Those are so beautiful, looks like a little asian influence to me. Are they for the taking???

Ileana said...

These files are available here:

http://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=keywords&search_in_description=1&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=21&pfrom=&pto=&dfrom=01%2F01%2F2011&dto=01%2F27%2F2011&x=12&y=9

Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing your files with me. Tell your husband thanks for making Georgia safe for us. I live there and I know I'll sleep better tonight because of it. Really, thanks for his efforts on our behalf.