Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Truth Comes Out

So, the snake came home last night and the hubby was right.  It is a pretty snake . . . as snakes go.  See:


It's supposed to get even prettier as it reaches a year old or so.  Their colors are supposed to intensify as they grow up.  It's a Corn Snake but we do not know if it is a boy or a girl.  It also has not been named yet but I'm thinking its name might start with a "C" since it has that letter on its head.

The kids were happy to see it but the real truth came out last night.  You see, the hubby kept saying it was for the kids but the hubby was nervous about letting the kids hold it.

You guessed it; the snake is really for the hubby.  The kids were just a ruse.  See:


He's a happy guy.  I'll be happy as long as I don't end up taking care of it and it stays in its cage.  It gets loose and it will have worn out its welcome.  LOL!

Happy Creative Time!

4 comments:

Renae said...

You are a better woman than me! I couldn't even have that in my house! Good luck and glad hubby and kids are happy.

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Well, it IS a pretty snake...how big is it going to get? I still cannot believe YOU got a snake. Whether it's for your DH or the kids, YOU still have a snake in your home. You're a brave woman, Ileana! LOL

Aimee Berger said...

Nice corn! I have had a few over the years.

Anna said...

Wow that is a very pretty snake. Kinda has the colors of the copperhead around here. I've always been fascinated by snakes...First place I head to when I visit a zoo is the reptile house and can stay there for hours. :O