Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lots of Long Cards

Now I have pictures to share.  The teasing is over and here is the latest addition to the QMC:

and here are three more that are running for office.  LOL!


So far, the one I thought would win is actually winning.  I'm surprised.  I usually guess incorrectly.  We'll see if it remains in the lead.

I can also gladly report that the parent-teacher conference with my daughter's teacher went well today.  I'm surprised because she has always been my difficult one when it came to studying or doing homework and this year, she's the easy one.  Something must have clicked.  She's also near the top of her class and doing well over all.  She's a good girl who is helpful to the little girl who doesn't speak English too.  She's certainly gifted with compassion and that just touches my heart.  I couldn't be more proud.

Oh, and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the fun free file.  Now, just how can I tease you about that one?  LOL!  Hmm.  I know.  Estrellas.

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hmm... Lucky? Star? I'm puzzled! )
Your daughter sound very special, I'm sure you're proud.

Sue aka barracudasue said...

My STARS, Ileana, whatever do you have in mind....ROFLOL

Lisa Avolio said...

Congrats to your DD. SOunds like she takes after you, esp. being kind to an ELL!