Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Curious?

Wow!  Thanksgiving and Halloween long cards would be neat.  Sorry, but those aren't the topics.  I'll have to add them to my list of things to do.  Hmm.  "Thanksgiving" would certainly make a very long card too.  Yet, now that I count out the letters, two of the long cards I'm working on now are even longer than that.

Okay, I admit it.  I am a tease but how else am I going to get your curiosity piqued and get you to come back and check on me again?  LOL!

Honestly, though, I'd show you pictures but they aren't ready yet.  That is on tomorrow's to-do list along with volunteering at the kiddos' school, going to a parent-teacher conference and teaching my ESL class.  Wish me luck!  I just might need it.  LOL

Happy Creative Time!

4 comments:

debenj said...

YES, I'm curious :) and you certainly are a tease...lol

Sue aka barracudasue said...

OH you are a tease!!!!! Hmmmmm....what could they be? LOL

Blessings for everything you have to do Thursday! You'll succeed...I KNOW you will!

Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, I thought for sure Thanksgiving would have been one of them. Now my curiosity is piqued. hmmm, will have to think on this. Good luck geting everything done, you are one super mom and gotta hand it to you for getting everything done :)

Anna said...

Have fun we will wait...just cause we have to...I live to far away from you to do anything be wait. :P LOL