Monday, September 13, 2010

Organized?

This week-end, I made a little progress on my perpetual list of things to do. It felt so completely awesome! I actually crossed off a huge task: reorganizing my database of all my files. Phew! It is completely organized and color coded too.

The bad news is I now realize I have loads of work left to do. Wah! Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be organized. LOL! I'm kidding, of course. I'd just rather be playing with paper or creating new files than writing file descriptions.

Speaking of creating, I actually designed 3 news files today. I'm excited about them and can't wait to finish them up so you can get a peek. That means I actually get to play with paper again tomorrow. I can't wait!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

3 comments:

Lisa Avolio said...

Sounds wonderful! Please share how you organized it all.

Anna said...

I also want to know how you organinzed your files. Can't wait to see your new creations :)

Human to Bear, Boris & Tasha said...

Good for you. I wish I could get organized. I am so unorganized that until they asked me what size T-shirt I wore I didn't even realize I was a top fundraiser at last years Breast cancer awaremeness fundraising event. LOL

Tell me your secret....I wanna be organized.....LOL