Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lots of Balls

We're doing quite the juggling act right now. Just when I think I've got it down pat, someone throws another ball my way.

First, yesterday, we had music lessons and my ESL class. Today it's the PTA volunteer meeting, Tae Kwon Do and the den meeting. Tomorrow it's the other child's Tae Kwon Do class and religious ed classes for both of them. Thursday's the pack meeting followed by the Boy Scout meeting that was sprung on us today. Friday . . . I forget what's in store for us then but I'm sure it's something. LOL!

As for my system for organizing my files, well, I don't think it would help anyone much. It's just basically a list of all my files by their numbers, with other columns for title, price, and special notes. My collection of files I've accumulated (not my own designs but those I've downloaded) are loosely grouped by topics. Sorry, I'm not much help here.

Oh, and now for another ball: I've got to get shopping for some new cutter blades or there won't be any new files from me.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

No comments: