Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stay At Home?

I'm supposed to be a "stay at home mom" yet it doesn't really work that way. I left the house at 8:00 this morning and didn't get home again to stay until after 8:00 tonight. What's up with that? LOL!

The kids have had some fun time with friends. The dog has been thoroughly checked out by the vet and all is well there. (Well, at least I think so. I have to call tomorrow to check on the results of her blood test but I'm sure she'll be fine. It's just whether or not we'll need to adjust her anti-seizure meds.) And, our newly defrosted freezer is restocked with food again. So, in all, it was a good day--even if I didn't get to play with paper. LOL!

Thank you, everyone for the creative ideas! They are much appreciated and I'm sure you'll be seeing some of them in the near future. Now, the funny thing is, right after yesterday's post, the ideas started flowing and the free file for this week is going to be another quick yet pretty project. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

I am never disappointed in anything that you create, Ileana!!!!!!

I knew those creative juices would be flowing for you soon! :)