Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Requests?

I was really struggling today to come up with an idea. I started out with one idea and hopped from there to another and another and none of them were working out. So, I thought I'd ask you if you have any requests. I'd love to hear them! You can either comment here or e-mail me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (please, take out the spaces) and I'll see what I can do.

I've also been spending some serious time in re-organizing my creative room. Since it's my sewing room and my crafting room, I usually just call it my room. LOL! Anyway, I cannot wait to get it all done. It's really rejuvenating and makes me want to spend more and more time creating in there. Now, if only there were more hours in the day. LOL!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This is exactly why I could not become a designer, I could not come up with any good ideas...lol
Good luck and if I happen to think of anything I will pass it your way.