Thursday, August 12, 2010

Show and Tell

Okay, I'm a bad blogger; I admit it. Yet, in the long run it will be worth it for you. The membership files for this week are ready to go and so is the free file. Yippee! But I'm jumping ahead of myself. That's for tomorrow.

Today, it's time for some show and tell. These videos have been sitting on my camera for a while now but I had to get my kiddos' mp3 players to accept them. (Yes, I had finally heard enough begging from them and also finally found the trick to get their players to cooperate. Yay!)

So, here's the best part of our kiddos last belt testing.

Ilaria's Front Turning Kick:



Bryce's Back Kick:



We're so proud of them! They both broke their boards on the first try.

Okay, enough of show and tell for today. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to check on the one of a kind goody I have for you!

Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Very cool! I'm sure you are very proud of your kids!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! :)