Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday?

So, how did it become Monday already? Seriously? Who stole my week-end?

Oh, yeah, now I remember (and no, I wasn't drinking either! LOL!). The hubby had to work this past week-end so we didn't really get one. It always throw me off when that happens.

Today, we finally got the kiddos registered in their new school. Yay! School starts exactly two weeks from tomorrow. They are really excited. Me? Not so much. Don't get me wrong. There are moments when they are arguing over something really silly and then I'd love for them to be in school. Other than that, though, I'd rather have them here at home with me especially when we can do fun things together.

We're going to be making the most of what's left of our summer vacation. Then, when school starts again, I'm sure I'll better remember what day it is. LOL!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

No comments: