Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Winners & More

Congratulations to sg92059 for being the first to guess the Crape Myrtle and to

for winning the random drawing!

Now, if the two of you could e-mail me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (please, take out the spaces) with your choice of free file and what format your cutter uses and I'll send it right out to you.

I also want to thank you all for the suggestions for the vinyl for my truck. I'm still mulling it all over and can't decide on anything my hubby will like too. My daughter and I wanted to put "Silly boys, trucks are for girls" on it but the hubby vetoed that one immediately. He says since he'll be driving too (on family trips and such) that that wouldn't be fair. LOL! So I'm back to the drawing board. I'm sure, when the time is right, something will come to me that he will also agree to. LOL!

How about a hint at the free file that's coming your way tomorrow? It was supposed to be for the Christmas in July event going on at Paperthreads but it also applies to Chanukah, holidays, weddings, graduations and just thinking of you. Intriguing, don't you think?

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

No comments: