Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christmas in July?

I have absolutely no idea who ever thought of celebrating Christmas in July but after living in two of the hottest states in this country, I can imagine why. It's got to be the desire to cool off! That and the need to get all the homemade projects done in time for the holidays. In any case, it's time for a little party here and that means presents. Yay!

Before we get to that, though, the boss says I need to take care of a little business but I'll make it quick.

All my files are on sale right here right now.

Oh, and don't forget about my Quarterly Membership Club.


That's the best deal yet. 20+ files for $10?!?!?! It doesn't get better than that! Do you want a sneak peek of what's to come in the QMC? Well, here's the first file that's already up for grabs:


but it's only available in the QMC. So, if you are interested, you can join right here.

And now, for the presents. Even though I am only giving away one file here today, I can honestly say "presents" because that's how useful this file is! It's not very often that you can find a file that's perfect for so many occasions. Here, see for yourself:


Yes, you can use this file for Christmas, Chanukah, holidays, weddings, graduations, and scrapping your dreams for your children too. Then, the frame can be used by itself also so I am sure you'll find even more uses for the file. How cool is that?

This file, while it is offered freely here, is still governed by my Terms of Use. Thanks for recommending my blog to your friends so they may download the file for themselves. I appreciate it! The password is iagreetotou (no capitals, no spaces & no punctuation).

Sorry, these links have expired. Please look for this and other cool files in the
I Scrap Designs
store at Paperthreads.

Feel free to e-mail me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (please take out the spaces) if you have any questions or issues and I'll gladly get back to you as soon as I can.

Happy Creative Time!

12 comments:

jzayler said...

Thanks Jan and Merry Christmas (in July)!

Krista said...

Thanks for the great file. I love the frame and versatility!

Esther W-B said...

Thanks for the lovely, versatile file.

Anonymous said...

This is such a useful file! I love it! As always, thank you so much for sharing it!

Tamara W.

Sue aka barracudasue said...

This is incredible, Ileana!!!!! The versatility is outstanding! Thank you SO very much!!!!

Carol said...

Yes, very versatile! Love it. Thank you.

Lisa Avolio said...

Wonderful, beautiful presents! I love the file. And the sale at PaperThreads is another present. Double thanks!

Caroline said...

gorgeous file! thankyou very much :)

tonyakaye said...

Thank you for the wonderful file. Think cooler...Think cooler.

Jill said...

Nice file. Thanks so much!

cal8007 said...

thanks for the very versatile file!

Carmen L

Elizabeth said...

boy am I glad you still have this file up. Thanks so much Ileana, I just love it and now I am able to download it.