Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Counting Down

Things are looking brighter in our neck of the woods. We actually have two--yes, 2 different count-downs going on right now.

The first is that there are only two more half days of school left for my munchkins and for me as their chauffeur/homework helper/lunch packer/etc. Honestly, I don't think I have ever been so excited to have school be done for the summer. Ever. Summer is bound to be so sweet and delightful this year and we can't wait.

The other thing we're counting down to is something very special and sweet indeed. Unfortunately, I'm not able to disclose that one just yet. Sorry, but my hands are tied on this one. Trust me; my fingers are just itching to get this one out there for everyone to see. You'll just have to keep checking back here to see what sweet treat is in the works here.

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

3 comments:

Barracudasue said...

You are such a tease, Ileana!!!!! Can't wait to see or read what the second countdown is... ;)

Elizabeth said...

Geeez Ileana you are no fair for sure. You and your secrets. I can wait I think :)

Anna said...

Yeah for the one count down you can tell us about (school almost out) Excited to hear what the other count down is.