Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Normal?

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and well wishes. We were certainly delighted to read them, particularly Ilaria.

My mom and nephew will be on their way home this afternoon. That's always a sad moment for me--when my mom goes home from here or we leave from her house. We've certainly enjoyed our time together but wish it could be longer.

Soon, life will return to normal--as normal as it can be around here. LOL!

For starters, that means I need to get busy on this week's free file. Hmm. What should I make? Any ideas? If there's something you're looking for, pop me an e-mail at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (take out the spaces) and I'll see what I can do.

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Well at least you can get things back to normal. I don't have a close relationship with my mom so it is nice I do have one with my daughter :) Oh and a suggestions for the free file or at least a file to sell...a long Happy Fathers Day card :) love those.