Friday, April 30, 2010

Celebrations!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at my blog. There are lots of exciting things going on here this week-end.

First, all my files are on sale right now, right here for a whopping 55% off. That kind of deal doesn't happen very often so grab some bargains while you can.

Then, in honor of the upcoming Mother's Day holiday and National Scrapbooking Day, I have a special little gift for you. While this file is offered freely here, it is still governed by my Terms of Use. Thank you so much for recommending my blog to your friends so that they may grab the download for themselves. I appreciate it.

This is my gift to you:


Trust me, I'd love to arrange a real day off for you right now but I'm still trying to figure out how to do that. LOL!

Here are the alternative words that are included in the file:

The password is iagreetotou (no capitals, no spaces and no punctuation) and here are your links:

Sorry, these links have expired. Please look for this and other cool files in the
I Scrap Designs
store at www.paperthreads.com.

Enjoy this little celebration. We'll be celebrating here too with a Brownie camp out, a friend's birthday party, and my husband's promotion party too. They are bound to be fun. I hope your week-end is filled with fun too!

Happy Creative Time!

9 comments:

Esther W-B said...

Love it! Very cute. Thanks Ileana.

Anna said...

Thank you so much for the awesome file. You do great work.

Sue aka barracuasue said...

LOVE the sentiment, Ileana. Now, if you COULD only arrange the day OFF, I would appreciate it! LOL

Elizabeth said...

What a great file, thanks
I hope you get to scrap a little this weekend.

Caroline said...

When I first saw the file, I was a little disappointed to see I wouldn't be able to use it... and then I scroll down one more picture and find that I CAN!! I really appreciate the extra work you have to put in to include alternative spellings. Thankyou!!

Carol said...

I could go for a day off too! Thanks for the file.

Rebecca said...

Very cute! Thanks & have a great weekend!

jzayler said...

Thanks for the great file. Now if only I can get the family to believe it. haha

Lisa Avolio said...

I love the sentiment! Thanks!