Monday, February 8, 2010

Show and Tell

How about a little Show and Tell time?

I've received several lovely pictures from some very wonderful friends. I don't even know where to begin. Since Valentine's Day is almost upon us, I should probably start with those.

Here's a lovely one from a true friend, Elizabeth:


To embellish one of the hearts, I believe she used a technique that another friend, Shelly, highlighted on her blog not too long ago. What do you think?



And here's a cool gift, Pam made.


Now, that's one bouquet that the recipient is sure to enjoy! And, speaking of sweeties, how about these handsome little guys?

Aren't they just the cutest?


I have some more exciting Show and Tell for tomorrow so make sure you come back and check as I know you'll like what you'll see! (One of them is a twist on this week-end's free daisy file!)

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow great project ladies. I wouldnt mind getting one of those bouquets how about you Ileana.
Lovely ladies

Elizabeth said...

WOW, I love the project the other ladies made, you can tell Pam to send that great basket to me :)

Lisa Avolio said...

Beautiful! And how kind of them to share those beauties with you- and the rest of us.