Thursday, September 24, 2009

Check This Out

Did you get in on the fundraiser membership for our fellow designer, Carrie? I hope so! It's a great cause and you get tons of files for just a little dinero. If you haven't already got in on it, you can do so right here.

Here's one of the files I made for the membership.




With all the designers who are in on this, I knew it would take a bit of thinking outside of the box to get lots of variety and so, a winter vacation file seemed perfect. I envisioned ski trips and little kids getting to make their first snowman. For those who don't live where it snows, this file could be a very exciting way to scrap those memories.

Nancy, my creative team member, sent me this picture the other day.


I thought she did an awesome job of thinking outside of the box and of creating a beautiful card too. I never even thought of using my "Snow Vacation" file to make a card. So, big kudos to Nancy!
Don't forget, there's lots more cool files in the membership and 100% of the funds raised go to benefit a worthy cause. You can get yours right here.
Oh, and another cool thing is coming your way tomorrow. Yep, my weekly free file is another good one, if I do say so myself. You won't want to miss it so make sure you check back tomorrow.
Until then, Happy Scrapping!

No comments: