Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Shout Out for My Hubby!

Tonight's post is dedicated to my amazing husband and comes with a huge announcement.

The awesome news is that my husband's promotion in the Air Force went through the board and was approved. Woo hoo! Bryan made Lt. Colonel!

The bad news is that the effective date is not until next June. That he has to wait another ten and a half months is a bit disappointing but we can't complain. After all, this is a big deal. It just pushes that retirement date even further off into the future. Even that is something I can't grumble about. It's not like I ever thought he would ever retire. LOL!

Congratulations, Bryan! We couldn't be more proud of you.


Until next time, Happy Scrapping!




4 comments:

Michelle Hessler said...

Congrats to you both!

Caroline said...

Congratulations! Shame you have to wait so long, but at least you know it is coming :) Cheers, caz

Betsy said...

Congratulations to your husband. I know that it is hard to be a military officer without a great wife behind him. I'm proud of both of you.

Carole N. said...

Congratulations to your husband and to you as well. What an achievement.
Please tell him I appreciate all that he and those serving our country do to ensure we remain safe and free.

Your kiddos are so cute.