Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yippee!

School's Out For Summer! We're doing the happy dance. I'm so looking forward to the alarm clock not buzzing in the morning. Yippee!

I also took advantage of the free afternoon to finish converting my very first stained glass layout to SVG for the Cricut. I also tweaked it a bit and redid the instructions and the image. I even split in half so that those with the smaller Cricut can cut it twice and overlap it to make an 8"x8" layout. In doing so, I discovered a surprising benefit for those with the smaller computerized cutters like the Wishblade, Craftrobo, Pazzles Mini and KNK Element. Yep, those owners can take the split file and resize it to make a 12"x12" layout. How cool is that?

Here's a peek of the file with the updated image:


That cutie-patootie is my daughter. She's going to be 8 next week. Boy, time certainly flies when you're having fun.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: