Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Busy Day

Today was a very busy day for everyone in our house. The kids began it with swimming and have just come in from playing outside. They even cleaned a bit in between. Can you believe it?

And I . . . I worked on files. I finished up converting a collection. It should appear in the store very soon. Then I worked on a free file which will make it's appearance tomorrow. I still have to finish converting it and wrap it up really pretty too.

But first, I have to feed the kids dinner. Can you believe they actually expect that every day? LOL! Then it's off to my class.

I'm excited about tonight's class. If everyone who has called recently shows up, I'll have three new students. That is really good news since a few have stopped coming due to their jobs and other obligations.

Anyway. I'd better get cooking.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: