Monday, June 15, 2009

New KNK Swap

I'm so sorry I didn't get to blog earlier today. It's been a very busy day.

First, I babysat two of my friend's kids. Her husband, like mine, is in the military and that means moving and lots of it. We first met them in Battle Creek, Michigan through our kids' school. Well, wouldn't you know it, they moved shortly after we left and now they've moved again--to a house just under two miles from us. Our kids will go to the same school too! How cool is that!!! Anyway, the rest of their stuff was being delivered today so I took their two youngest kiddos to play all day with mine.

In the middle of that, I had to enter negotiations with my pastor about helping the new seminarian with his English pronunciation. I'll tell you more about that tomorrow.

Then I had my English as a Second Language class at the school followed by a meeting with the seminarian about his needs and when we can meet. It's going to be an interesting experience for all of us.

Anyway, there's a new KNK Swap just starting up over at Paperthreads. The theme for this month is Anything Goes. That means, you can create a file on any topic whatsoever---so long as it's G-rated. LOL! After years of teaching, I know there's usually one in the group who just might push the limits and that's why I always put in those type of disclaimers. LOL! (Some day, I'll have to tell you my "Romper Room" story. Oh, was I embarrassed!)

Until then, you can check out all the details on the KNK Swap and sign up right here.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: