Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally Friday!

Yipee! It's finally Friday! I'm so excited. I bet you are too.

To celebrate, here is my regular weekly freebie:

It's meant to be a bookmark but it could be used on a card or scrapbook page. If you'd rather not have the cross in the center, you can use something else. I think it would look cute with a picture in it.

I must add that this file is delicate. Because of the fine details, this file should not be resized smaller. Also, the bookmark can be used either with or without the stitching. It's up to you. Oh, and yes, I've included directions on how to do the stitching too.

I hope you like this file and I'd love to see a picture of what you make with it. I know I'll be using it to make little end-of-the-year gifts for my kids' teachers.

Anyway, the password is IagreetoTOU and here are your links:

GSD

AI

KNK

WPC

SVG

You'll need to grab it quickly as the links will only work for about 24 hours; however, yesterday's free file will remain up indefinitely. So make sure you grab it too. I'm sure it will come in handy.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the file. I will download it when i get home today.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ileana. I love how it looks with the stitching!

Esther W-B

rokokkaya said...

nice works ileana...regards from http://11pips.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Bookmark(s) post on May. 28, 2009. Thanks again.