Monday, April 27, 2009

More Banking

Tonight, in my ESL class, we covered banking again. Last time it was how to write a check and keep a register and tonight it was how to balance a checkbook. We also covered possible opportunities that someone might take advantage of them.

In all, I think it was good but I am tired. I'll be glad to get back to teaching English again next time. I'd much rather deal with gerunds and conjugations rather than numbers. LOL! To each his own, huh?!

I'm also excited about this week-end. I've got some exciting things planned and I think you're going to like them.

Until then, Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I take it the banking lessons went well. I am so glad there are patient people like you in this world to teach, kuddos :)
I'm sorry for missing your blog this past few days, but i am here to catch up now.