Monday, March 2, 2009

It's a Goner Already!

I am in for one busy, whirlwind week. I'm supposed to be a stay-at-home mom. My weeks aren't supposed to be shot just after they've begun! Yet, this one is a goner already.



Today, I spent a large chunk of time getting ready for my class tonight. Then, I actually scrapped. I am so proud of myself. I completed an entire layout today! It's even a two page spread. Of course, in the pictures I used, my kids are 2 and 4 so that means I'll be all caught up by the time my kids get their Masters' degrees. LOL!



Tomorrow I'll be wearing my chaperone's hat. I am going on my daughter's field trip to the aquarium. That will be an all-day event and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. We're even attending a show. I know the kids are really excited. My daughter even had to draw fishies all over her lunch sack. She's quite the artist and I'm sure it won't be long before she's quite the scrapper too.



Then, Wednesday, my kids will be out of school for the funeral of the teacher who passed away last week. My husband has decided to take the day off of work so we can spend some quality time together. My son wants us to go to Busch Gardens. We'll see.



On Thursday, my students are going to get what they've been wanting since I started teaching: a second night a week of English class.



So, it looks like Friday will be the next time I'll have a chance to breathe. LOL! Oh, but everything is for such worthy causes that I know I could never say "no." Besides, just what is there to life that's "scrap-able" if you don't really live your life in the first place?

I hope you can work in some scrapping time this week. I know I had fun today and I can't wait to do it again.

Happy Scrapping? (Is there any other kind?)

No comments: