Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sorry!

A big, big apology for missing yesterday. I may have been MIA but I was hard at work. You should be receiving your newsletter any time now. I've also finished 14--yes, fourteen--fully assembled creations of my newest file. They are gifts for my children's teachers and all those employees at school I owe thank-you's.

You see, I learned a long time ago that it pays to be nice to the most important people in a school. And just who is that? The principal? Nope. The students? Not even close. The most important people in a school are the secretaries and the custodians. I know, you're laughing at me and shaking your heads. Yet, think about it. They can make your experience in the school an easy joy or a seriously depressing one. And yes I learned it from personal experience and from my college professors. Yes, they teach you that in college!

So, I've made thank-you gifts for all the employees who have helped me with my class and for my children's teachers as well.

I've also presented my report on my class to the Parish Council. It's going better than even I thought it was. LOL! I'll need to gather some more info from my students on how we should continue but, so far, everyone is very pleased.

Enjoy your newsletter and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: