Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Jam-Packed Week!

You know, before I had children, I thought being a stay-at-home-mom was an easy life. Yes, I knew about dirty diapers and playgroups and all the other things a mom had to do. I'm talking about the laid-back schedule. If you wanted to go to the park for the afternoon, you did. If you wanted to stay home and knock out all the laundry, you tried your best to get it all done. For the most part, a stay-at-home-mom can set her own laid back schedule.

What happened to my laid-back, take it easy schedule? Who took it and substituted their run-around-like-a-headless-chicken schedule? Seriously! I want to know. Between the normal mom-stuff, my class, the kids' dentist appointments, scouting, running errands, and trying to keep up with my Paperthreads obligations, I am the proverbial headless chicken. I need a Day Runner just to keep track of it all. Yet, wait! Aren't Day Runners for working women? And can a headless chicken even read one?

So, if you happen to come across my head somewhere, I'd appreciate it if you sent it to me. Until then I'd better keep practicing my juggling. Maybe someday I'll be good enough at it to join Barnum and Bailey. Do you think they have room for a headless chicken juggling act? LOL!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Lori McDonald said...

Did you find your head??? I think I saw it rolling up to Charleston, SC - you might want to plan that trip to the retreat to get it back!!!


Bahahahahahaha!!!

Lori