Monday, February 2, 2009

Just What Is It About Rainy Days?

When I was much younger, I didn't like rainy days. While growing up in Michigan, we had a lot of them and as they piled up one on top of another, I grew to dred them. Then, when I moved to Arizona and rainy days came few and far between, I would get excited when it rained. I even longed for a rainy day just so I could curl up on the couch with a good book and read the rainy day away.

Now that I have children and live where it rains more often than in Arizona, I just don't care for rainy days anymore. Mainly, that's because there is just something about them that brings out the ornery Argue Monsters that lurk somewhere in my beautiful children. Just what is it about rainy days that does that? A better question is "How do I get the Argue Monsters to go away?" Seriously, if you've got a secret to banishing them, I'd love to hear it! Pretty please? LOL!

I hope your day is bright and sunny and completely free of Argue Monsters.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: