Sunday, January 18, 2009

You've Got to Be Kidding Me!

How about those Cardinals?!!! LOL! I can't believe it myself. The Cards are Super Bowl Bound!???

Don't get me wrong. There's a silly, soft spot in my heart for the Cardinals. They were our home-town team for many years. We even went to one of their home games when we lived in AZ. I don't remember the score but I'm sure they lost. LOL!

To have them in the Super Bowl is especially sweet for us because we--well, the city of Tampa--are hosting it this year. It's sure to be even more fun now.

I hope you had a wonderful week-end. We did. A lot of cleaning and getting ready to host Boy Scouts at our home this week. Yep, in my book, that's a good week-end. LOL! We're fortunate to be together and we had no emergencies to complain about so, yes, that's an awesome week-end. Hey, I admit it. I'm a homebody. When you know how precious it is to be together and healthy, life is certainly sweet. I hope yours is as sweet as mine. If so, you are truly blessed.

No comments: