Monday, January 26, 2009

Mayhem?

There's not much going on around the Russell home today. Well, that is there's nothing exciting happening here. There are a lot of things happening in the daily mayhem like homework, laundry, dishes, dinner and, of course, my English class starts up again tonight.



We had a break last week due to Martin Luther King Day so we've got to get moving in high gear again. The thing about teaching adults is that they are motivated to learn. So there's no slacking to be had--not from them and definitely not from the teacher. I spent most of my day today getting ready for my class tonight. It's going to be a busy, busy session. On top of covering lots of material, I'm going to be passing out a survey on the class. The Parish Council wants a report on how we're doing and how we will proceed so I thought I'd better get their input first.



As for designing, I've got several ideas just itching to get out into vector format. I just haven't had the chance to draw them. Maybe they'll all blossom tomorrow. That would be nice but somehow I think I better sketch them in my notebook first before my busy brain forgets them in the daily mayhem.

Have a great evening and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: