Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cell Phone Woes

My husband and I don't seem to have very good luck with cell phones. Since phones have shrunk in size, we haven't been able to keep a working cell phone for two years straight. My husband flat-out loses his. He is constantly looking for it. Like now. He doesn't know where his is since he went fishing yesterday. And mine? Well, it died completely. We ended up having to get a new one.

So, this makes the third time I've had to update the school and everyone else who needs to get a hold of me that I have a new phone number. They must all think I own stock in a cell phone carrier or something. LOL!

Thank you, everyone for the well-wishes over my first year with Paperthreads. I guess this officially means I'm no longer a newbie.

I've taken down the file from this past week-end. Look for it to hit the store soon!

No comments: