Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm So Excited!

My class went fairly well last night. I got a much better feel for where most of my students are at and what they need. That helps a great deal in knowing what and how to teach.

While that is good news, that is not why I am so excited right now. I am so very excited because tonight I get to go buy a brand new dishwasher! Yay! Yippee! Woo Hoo and all that! Our dishwasher wasn't in the best of shape when we moved in and it never really cleaned our dishes very well. Well, it finally died and tonight we're going to buy a new one! I am sooooo excited. I can't wait until it is installed and working.

Now, if only they made a machine that would match up and fold socks and put away all the clean laundry just right, that would be truly awesome!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: