Friday, December 26, 2008

On Sale Again!

All my files are on sale! Woo hoo! You can find them here. Sorry, the new files I promised you aren't up yet but I know they'll be there before the next sale. But, hey, I'm not the only one having a sale right now so you might want to shop around.

We had a good Christmas day and hope yours was wonderful as well.

We won't be gathering with my father's side of the family this year. We were supposed to be going to their party tomorrow but the roads are so bad in the county they're in that they are passing out tickets to anyone who drives out and about no matter what the reason. Yep, emergency vehicles only means only police, fire and ambulance are to be on the roads. So, lots of people won't be going to work either!

We haven't decided yet what we'll be doing tomorrow. We're thinking of taking my mom out to a movie. She doesn't go see movies in the theaters. I think the last movie she saw in a theater might have been "Ghandi." I'm not kidding. Since she wants to see "Marley and Me" and it's her wedding anniversary, we thought it might be a good diversion. We'll see if she'll agree to go and what the roads will be like tomorrow.

Happy Shopping and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: