Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's a Wrap!

Thank you for your lovely comments from yesterday's freebie. I appreciate them very much.

For those of you who downloaded my "Snowflake Lantern," there is something I forgot to add to the Extra Instructions. It is simply that you can make this more dimensional by using foam dots or foam tape to adhere the different layers together. You can also add mini-gems for added sparkle.

The link to "Snowflake Lantern" has expired. Look for it in the store very soon.

It's a rainy day here in usually sunny Florida so I'm going to pop on a movie and get wrapping. For the first year in quite a few years, my husband isn't going to help me with this project. It has nothing to do with him not wanting to help. It's simply that there's not going to be a time when he's going to be home when the kids aren't around peeking into everything. Sadly, though, the task isn't going to get done by itself so I'd better get moving.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: