Thursday, December 4, 2008

Have You Seen This?

If you're looking for a cool Christmas present for yourself or some other creative person you know, Jenette just might have the answer for you. Seriously! You can check it out here.

I hope you enjoyed The Scalloped Oval Card. I can see lots of uses for it. If you didn't catch it here, you'll find it in the store soon.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I've been trying very hard to offer you a file here at least once a week. It's a promise I made to myself and I intend to follow through as best I can. I know there will probably be times when I might not make it happen but I'm going to try.

So, how are your holiday plans coming along? I'm pretty much done shopping but I realized today that I have lots more to do before I can consider myself ready. I am trying hard to focus on the reason for the season and get my kids to do the same. Having Advent to celebrate, helps a lot with that. Here's a cool link if you're interested in some ways to make this holiday season a bit more peaceful and meaningful.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: