Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fun and a Bit More Shopping

We did a little shopping today. Hobby Lobby. I love HL. I still can’t believe there isn’t one close to my home. After all, there was one in Battle Creek, MI. There are a lot more people in the Brandon/Tampa area than Battle Creek. Hopefully, we’ll get one soon because we love that store. They just carry so many cool things. There is not one member of my family who can’t find something they like each time we go there.

I got a couple of clear covers to use with my Bind It All. I also picked up the new adhesive roller, the Glue Glider Pro. And they were all on sale. (Did I say I love Hobby Lobby?!!!) Now, I can’t wait to get home and scrap. My kids got some drawing books and I also got them some other little artsy things. The drawing books were the best purchase I’ve made in a long time. They spent hours drawing this afternoon.

Tomorrow, we’ll probably stop by the pet store and take the kids sledding. In spite of complaining about the cold, the kids can’t wait to go sledding. I wonder how long they’ll want to stay outside in it though.

We’re also going to be baking tomorrow. I make the most awesome pecan pie and upside down apple pie. They are a big hit and my family insists I make them for every holiday gathering. Since they peel the apples for me, I can’t complain.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

No comments: