Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and More

I don't know how it happened but my daughter's Girl Scout troop and my son's Boy Scout den are running on a back-to-back schedule. Last night and every other Monday night, was Ilaria's Girl Scout night. Tonight, and every other Tuesday night, is Bryce's Boy Scout night. Then, on Thursday, Bryce and Bryan have their Pack meeting. Phew! Scouting is keeping us quite busy.

I am itching to share some pictures with you but my laptop still isn't fixed yet and this computer is very --ahem-- delicate. I'm really afraid to put one more thing on it for fear it will explode--literally. (Shh! Don't tell it I said that.) So, my pictures will just have to wait a few more days. Fortunately, my laptop is supposed to be fixed and in my possession again this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I do have a little bit of good news to share. My mom got a dog. She named her Betsy and she is a Jack Russell Terrier. My husband and I think she picked a really cool breed. A Russell! Get it? LOL! I am a bit worried that Betsy will be too high energy for my mom but maybe that is a good thing. She just might get out more and be very busy taking care of and playing with Betsy.

Speaking of getting busy, I'd better call Ilaria in so she can practice her reading word lists. She has two pages of words to master by tomorrow.

No comments: