Monday, June 30, 2008

Phones?

I am cross-eyed and worn out! I've been researching phone service providers and trying to talk my husband into getting a home phone number and I'm not having any luck. We still have our cell phones with MI phone numbers but that makes it a bit difficult locally here in FL.

I've looked into traditional phone service providers and cable phone service providers. Honestly, I'm leaning into the cable phone service but I can't convince my husband to decide either way. What do you do? What do you like/dislike about your set-up? If you have cable phone, do you have issues with outages--either normally or during or after storms?

1 comment:

debenj said...

Your DH sounds like mine. We have AT&T phone service and Comcast for TV & Internet. He wants to get rid of Comcast and go with the DishTV (Comcast is getting expensive and they keep cutting back on the TV chanels available in our area) and get rid of the house phone totally and just stick with our cell phones (which I don't like) Nextel/Sprint. So if you come up with a working solution, please do post!!!