Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Fish and KNK Swap

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always caught the first fish. This was true when I fished with my dad, when I fished with my husband, and it remains true today. Here is a picture of the first fish of the day, a red grouper.


It was too small to keep. They have to be 22 inches long. So it went back into the Gulf to grow some more. Actually, we didn't keep any fish but we did catch a lot of different kinds of fishes. My son was most proud of his Dolphin. The Dolphin Fish is also called a Mahi-mahi or Dorado. My daughter liked the Grunts because of the noises they make. They actually grunt.


Speaking of grunting, I'm still waiting for two more participants to send in their submissions for the KNK Swap and that will be all done for the month. I'm fairly certain the next topic will be patriotic in honor of our troops and the 4th of July. I'm pretty sure you'll like my submission. I know I've been working hard enough on it!

No comments: