Saturday, May 24, 2008

Getting There!

I’d like to say that I am enjoying a lazy week-end. That would be nice but we’re still hard at work around the house. I can very happily say that I can now walk through what will be my scrap and sewing room. I’ve even unpacked and set up my serger and my sewing machine. And, better yet, the movers didn’t break them! They both work! Woo Hoo!

My mom would be proud of me for setting them up and testing them too. She had a large part in teaching me to sew. She really LOVES sewing. She has more fabric than I have paper. LOL! I’m not kidding. Even my husband has to admit that’s true. LOL!

Now, maybe, just maybe I’ll get my KNK set up tomorrow. I’ve been anxious to get it set up because I have some files I need to test cut so I can show you all what I have been up to between unpacking my boxes. Now, aren’t you intrigued?

No comments: