Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy!

I’ve been busy today trying to wrap up loose ends before we move into our new house this week-end. We even stopped at the store tonight to pick up some cleaning supplies and such. We forgot to get the car wax for the shower though. We were told that if you wax your shower walls and doors (but not the floor or it’ll be too slippery to stand on), they’ll be easier to clean. Since our new shower has two huge glass doors, and I’m not fond of cleaning them, we’re going to try this. Have you tried this? Do you have any suggestions or tips for us?

I just posted a sneak peek of some of the KNK Swap files turned in so far. I’m impressed with them and I think you will be too. These files can be yours also since there is still time to sign up. You’ll find them here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ileana,

I have heard of the car wax but never tried it. I use "Gel-Gloss" (fiberglass, marble, acrylic, ceramic, chrome, stainless steel, porcelain and plastic laminate surfaces.) I LOVE this stuff. It is more of a liquid than a paste like car polish...not that I have ever polished my car but I saw hubby use it. LOL!

Doreen

Anonymous said...

I've never tried the wax but if it doesn't work & you have to clean the glass use halloway house lemon oil, it cleans them so well w/ hardly any effort or strong smell.