Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Gorgeous Picture

I’m exhausted from all the unpacking and organizing. It seems endless! And we only have 90 days to get it all done. After that, we can no longer file a claim for anything they may have broken or damaged. We actually get full replacement value so I can’t get too upset about the stuff the movers have killed but it is a lot of hassle. Of course, I’m sure my outlook will change if I discover any more things that are irreplaceable family heirlooms or of sentimental value.


On a much brighter note, I have another gorgeous picture to share with you. Deb Wright has outdone herself with this one.

She used two of my files, “Leaves, Stems & Vines” and “12”Gated Fence Border,” to enhance the picture of her so beautiful daughter and son-in-law’s wedding. I love it!

No comments: