Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Slingshot

I promised you creative pictures today and I keep my promises.  Here is the layout I just completed:



The pictures on the second page come from the video we purchased of the kiddos on the ride.  So, their quality is not the highest but they still make me smile.

The title and the girders were cut out of white cardstock and colored with colored pencils to match the girders in the pictures.  The black bands are crafters thread.

And here is the main file I used to make this layout.


I also used the arrow from Graph Journalers and the journaling paper from Dashed Journalers.

Even though I am finding that I cannot sit for too long in my studio (Yes, I am getting old.  LOL!), I had a lot of fun working on this layout. 

What about you?  What creative things have you been working on?

Until next time, may your creative time be filled with fun and free from pain

No comments: