Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Exciting Times

I'm sorry I've been so scattered lately.  There is never a dull moment around here and I promise, I've been creatively engaged as well.  It's just that none of the several files I have in the works are picture ready.  I'll get back to them soon.  I promise.

Right now, today's exciting news is that our daughter made the volleyball team.  Yay!


Try outs started last week and finished yesterday.  She's been waiting for this since the season ended last January.  So she has been super excited the past couple of weeks, and now that she has made the team she is truly elated.  She won't have to wait long for the season to start.  Practice starts today.

And yes, there are boys in the picture as well.  The rules allow for co-ed teams and this year, one guy made the team as well. 

It's going to be a fun and exciting year!

And I am going to partake of some excitement myself by getting back to my studio and those waiting files and pictures.

Until next time, may your creative time be filled with excitement too!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Congratulations to your daughter for making the Volley Ball team. This game is very popular in Australia during the Summer, where they play it on the beach. Some major cites bring in truckloads of sand and create a Beach Volleyball court for city workers to play on during breaks!

kathy serrahn said...

Congrats to your daughter