Monday, August 4, 2014

Cloning?

It's been a bit crazy around here and it's going to get even more so before it gets better.

The kids are in camps this week.  The oldest is going to a school orientation thing that is every morning this week.  The youngest is going to an overnight volleyball camp at a university about an hour away from home.

Wouldn't you know it--the pick up/drop off times overlap?!!!  Not just once, but twice this week, I have to be in two different towns at the exact same time.  Sigh!

Does anybody have a cloning machine?  I'll need to clone myself and my vehicle but I'll give the machine right back to you.  I promise.  I'll keep the clones, though.  I'm sure I'll be needing them again.  If nothing else, I'll get more cleaning and scrapping done.  LOL!

So, what would you do if you had a clone?

Until next time, may your creative time be stress free and filled with fun!

No comments: