Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Who Knew?

Who knew preparing two kids for the next year in school could be so complicated?  We started going through the picking of electives and enrolling the kids last Thursday.  I wish I could say it was all done but we're still waiting to hear from our son's current school.

You see, he wants to take an elective over the summer so he can open his schedule for an additional elective this fall--JROTC.  That means two things.  The first is it excuses him from PE and the second means he needed to enroll in Virtual School for this summer.  It's free and it will also keep him busy over the summer.  Wahoozles!

I've also been dabbling with a couple of projects.  I just need to wipe out the chores and errands so I can get back to them.

So, what have you been up to?  Anything fun?

Until next time, may your creative time be filled with fun.

No comments: