Monday, March 24, 2014

My Sketch Project

I got my sketch project all done.  Yay!

I used one of the sets of Key to my Heart that I cut last week and the sketch file too.  See:



The heart and key were embellished with Versamark ink and Perfect Pearls powders.  Although it does not really show in the picture, the white areas have been chalked with my Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks and the stitching was done with silky embroidery thread.

Now, I must digress a bit.  Dear Hubby, since I know you like to take a peek at my blog around the time special occasions come around, you now know at least part of what you are getting for our anniversary.  Ha!  I caught you snooping.  And, now I must confess that yes, I know from where you ordered my present.  So, we're even.  LOL!

To get back on topic, how is your sketch project coming along?  I can't wait to see it.

Until then, may your creative time be filled with fun!

No comments: