Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A New Sketch

Don't you think it is time for a sketch challenge?  I do.

Here's the deal.  You download the sketch below and make something based upon it.  Send me some pictures and, pretty please, upload pictures of your project to a yahoo group, your blog or the VDBC Crafting Fun group on Facebook.  It can't get any easier than that!

Here is the sketch:


Please keep in mind that while this file is offered freely here, it is still governed by my Terms of Use.  Thank you for sending your friends to my blog rather than sharing the file directly.  I appreciate it.

Here are the links:


Please don't forget to send me your pictures at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com or iscrapdesigns @ gmail.com (please, take out the spaces)!!!  I really cannot wait to see what you make!

Until then, may your creative time be filled with amazing bliss.

3 comments:

Esther W-B said...

Thanks Ileana. This is a great sketch!

Caroline said...

Great Sketch Ileana :)

bzyPTmom said...

Thanks Ileana--love this sketch. April is just around the corner and I have a ton of cards to make, this is perfect timing!