Monday, December 16, 2013

Great Excuses

Phew!  It seems like everything has been set at a crazily quick pace.  Hasn't it?

So, it must be time to take a break from all that hustle and bustle and work in some creative fun!  Right?!!!

Well, you have three great excuses.

Of course, here is great excuse #1:

http://iscrapdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-peek-boo-sketch.html

You can download this file here.

You'll get this great excuse #3 just for playing along:

As for how long you have to finish it, all I can say is when the next one is posted (and I haven't even started it yet.  LOL!).  So, probably until the end of the month.

If you've signed up for my newsletter, in your inbox, you'll find great excuse #3:


If you have not signed up for my newsletter yet, please do that now so you won't miss any more fantastic fun files!  Also, if you don't receive "Joyful Snowman Ornament" in your email inbox soon, please email me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (please take out the spaces) and I'll take care of you asap.

Until next time, may your creative time be filled with fun!

1 comment:

Esther W-B said...

Thanks Ileana! That's the most adorable ornament!