Monday, October 21, 2013

On the Wild Side

As usual, things are a bit wild and crazy here.  Yep, I have another sick kiddo on hand.  This time it's just the flu and we caught it early enough that Ilaria is feeling pretty good already.  Wahoo!  Tamiflu really works wonders.

And she's a happy girl anyway because she has a new pet.  Meet Herky:


He's the friendliest hamster and loves his wheel so much he even sleeps in it instead of the little domed shelter he's supposed to use for a bedroom.  He's a Winter White and just might turn all white or at least a light grey as winter approaches.  Since we live in Florida, we're not sure we'll get enough of a winter for that to happen but we'll see.

Not to be left out, Bryce also has a new pet.  Meet Susan:


Yeah, I actually let that into my house but I'm not taking care of it and may be, just maybe, I will work up the nerve to touch it some day.  Who knows?  Hahaha!

Until next time, may your creative time be wild.

3 comments:

Renae said...

You are brave. I don't think I would let either one of those in my house. The hermit crabs barely made it into our house.

Hope everyone is well soon.

Anna said...

LOL Watch out...hubby will be wanting a snake next LOL
You are brave :)

TonyaKaye said...

I used to have a pet spider just like that! His name was Kenneth!