Monday, September 30, 2013

The Last Step

Tomorrow is a big day here and I must admit, I am excited and a little bit nervous too. You see, our son, Bryce is going to be taking the final step in his journey to Eagle Scout. 

The board of review is tomorrow evening.  It's similar to a job interview but it can last three hours.  They will quiz him on everything from tying knots to leadership skills and everything in between.

I know that Bryce is kind and has the strong character required to be an Eagle.  I know that he is very bright and a quick thinker.  I know, by all rights, he has this.  But I am his mama and so I'm excited for him and a bit nervous too.  So, please keep him in your prayers.  I appreciate it!

Until next time, may your creative time be filled with bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We know he can to it!